With Mahogany back and sides, this ensures a deep and resonant sound, offering a beautifully warm low-end. The large dreadnought body shape deliversÂ brilliant projection, loud even when unplugged. Joined with a Solid Sitka Spruce top, this helps to bring out some airy top-end character, giving lush chords progressions or finger-picked arpeggios all of the beautiful clarity they'd need to cut through in a mix.
A Mahogany neck gives a substantial yet comfortable feel, with its rounded tonal properties merging well with the matching back and sides. Adorned with a Micarta fretboard, this sleek wood offers a smooth touch under the fingers, making fretting a joy. A bone nut and saddle keeps a traditional vibe, and this acoustic guitar is built purely to pick and play!
- Body Size: D-14 Fret, Slope Shoulder
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Neck width at nut: 44.5mm
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel Open-Geared
- Knobs: Ivoroid knobs
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Finish: Ultra-thin UV-finish