When music excites our interest and imagination, we eagerly put our hearts into learning it. The Hal Leonard Student Piano Library music encourages practise, progress, confidence, and best of all - success! Over 1,000 students and teachers in a nationwide test market responded with enthusiasm to the:
- variety of styles and moods
- natural rhythmic flow, singable melodies and lyrics
- "best ever" teacher accompaniments
- improvisations integrated throughout the Lesson Books
- orchestrated accompaniments included in audio and MIDI formats
When new concepts have an immediate application to the music, the effort it takes to learn these skills seems worth it. Test market teachers and students were incredibly excited about the:
- "realistic" pacing that challenges without overwhelming
- clear and concise presentation of concepts that allows room for a teacher's approach
- uncluttered page layout that keeps the focus on the music
Also, the Piano Practice Games books present basic theory, technique and creativity in ways that relate directly to the music in the Lesson Books. The Piano Solo series reinforces concepts with challenging performance repertoire.
The Hal Leonard Student Piano Library is the result of the efforts of many individuals. We extend our gratitude to all the teachers, students and colleagues who shared their energy and creative input. May this method guide your learning as you bring this music to life.