etherCON CAT6A cable connector self-termination, for insulation diameter > 1.1 mm, black plating.
The set NE8MX6-B includes a cable plug carrier offering a robust metal shell, proven Neutrik chuck-type strain relief and a CAT6A RJ45 plug. The set is suitable for a cable diameter range of 7 mm to 9.5 mm and wire gauge of AWG24/1 - AWG22/1 (solid) or AWG24/7 - AWG22/7 (stranded).
Attention! Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
If the insulation diameter is ≤ 1.1 mm please refer to NE8MX-B-T.
Features & Benefits
- Ruggedized connector with CAT6A component compliance according to ISO / IEC 11801 and TIA / EIA 568-C.2
- PoE+ compliant according to 802.3at Type2
- IP 65 protected when mated with NE8FDX-P6-W or NE8FDX-Y6-W
- Rugged latch lock system million fold proven
- Intermateable with the existing etherCON CAT5 range
- Unique Neutrik chuck-type strain relief
|Dielectric strength||1 kVdc|
|Insulation resistance||> 0.5 GΩ|
|Rated current per contact||1.5 A|
|Transmission performance||CAT6A, acc. TIA/EIA rating
CAT6A, acc. IEC/ISO/EN rating
|Power over Ethernet||PoE+ acc. IEEE 802.3at|
|Cable O.D.||7.0 - 9.5 mm|
|Lifetime||> 1000 mating cycles|
|Locking device||Latch lock|
|Insulation diameter||> 1.10 - 1.60 mm|
|Bushing||PA / PU|
|Shell||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)|
|Protection class||IP 65 (in combination with NE8FDX-*6-W)|
|Temperature range||-40 °C to +70 °C|