700+2 x 250W Pole Mountable Trapezoid Satellites
The MATRIX-1500 brings clarity, power and performance you can hear and feel and is the perfect choice for any portable PA application requiring reliable and outstanding sound quality. The MATRIX-1500 was designed using advanced acoustic and audio techniques with premium components, comprehensive protection circuitry, and robust construction to provide years of consistent, reliable performance.
The MATRIX-1500 is the third generation of the popular MATRIX-1000 which for nearly a decade has been the choice of mobile entertainers, bands and clubs throughout the world. The engineering staff at B-52 painstakingly designed the MATRIX-1500 from the ground up over the last three years and literally, every aspect of this system has been improved upon. More power, proprietary efficient amplifier design with integrated BBE® processing, new Celestion® speaker components, detachable casters, a new ergonomic look are just some of the improvements you’ll find in this new system.
Powering this beast is a proprietary 1200 watt three-channel amplifier. A 700 watt Class-G amplifier drives the heavy duty 15” Celestion® subwoofer, while a 2-channel Class-AB amp sends 250 watts to each of the full range satellite speaker. Each satellite features a Celestion® 10” loudspeaker and a Celestion®, PETP film compression driver which work in unison to produce accurate midrange and a detailed top end. An elliptical horn provides excellent coverage, on and off axis.
Stands and cables not Included
• 15” Subwoofer & two 10” 2-Way satellites
• Integrated 1200W three channel amplifier in the sub cabinet
• 700W sub channel - Class G
• 2 x 250W sat channels
• BBE® Sonic Maximizer with LF Contour and HF Process controls
• Combo XLR / 1/4” balanced stereo inputs and full-range outputs
• Additional unbalanced RCA inputs
• Level controls for subwoofer and satellite channels
• 0/180 degree phase switch on subwoofer channel
• Integrated X-over and signal processing
• Built-in compressor/limiter
• Thermal and short circuit protection circuitry
• Efficient and quiet 2-speed fan cooling
• Ground lift switch
• Oversized power supply with toroidal transformer
• Speakon® connectors (cables not included)
• LEDs for Power, Protect, Limit and Signal
Made in the USA
**Does not include speaker stands or cables**