The metal chassis mount âZâ series (D Type) connectors are designed for the audio userÂ where durability, reliability and strengthÂ across a wide range of applications areÂ important. All AC products are manufacturedÂ to the highest quality standards and willÂ withstand the harshest environments. ThisÂ range complies with IEC268-12 and AESÂ 14-1992 standards. CSA File Number 68598.
Note:Â A ground tag is standard on all ACÂ âZâ series connectors. Although the groundÂ tag is intended for RFI shielding applications,Â Amphenol cannot guarantee its effectivenessÂ in all cases.
The non-conductive Black polyester finishÂ insulates the ground tag from the shell andÂ should not be used in applications requiringÂ ground contact to the shell.
|Machined Contacts / Solder Bucket / Black Finish|
- The âDâ size housing can be either front orÂ rear mounted using the same panel cutout
- A leading first mate last break socket contactÂ is standard on all female connectors (Pin 1)
- Solder cup or Vertical PCB versions
- Connectors are fitted with a groundingÂ system for RFI shielding applications
- Available in 3, 4, 5, 6A and 7Â contact arrangements.
- Compatible with all other XLR brands