Amphenol Australia have been manufacturing and designing innovative XLR connectors since 1955. The AC series cable connector range complies with IEC268-12 and AES 14-1992 standards.Â CSA File Number 68598.
|Machined Contacts / Black Finish|
- AC series XLR connectors feature the unique Australian design and patented âJawsâ cable retention system
- A leading first mate last break socket contact is standard on all female connectors (Pin 1)
- The âJawsâ cable retention system provides up to 44kg (100lb) of strain
- The AC series connector can be quickly and easily assembled without screws â by hand or portable termination toolÂ (Part number T2860)
- Available in 3, 4, 5, 6A and 7 contact arrangements
- Compatible with all other XLR brands