A complete sound system that you can carry together with your instrument: introducing the MAUI 28 G2. The two column elements in the padded shoulder bag, the subwoofer in one hand and the guitar or keyboard in the other - and off you go! Setting up the complete system, which doubles as PA and monitor system is just as easy thanks to the special multi-pin cable plugs. The compact and elegant MAUI 28 G2 offers an unbeatable sound quality and wide-ranging sound distribution. It was developed with year-long experience in the design of the column systems as a user-friendly solution for medium sized gigs and fixed installations.
The MAUI 28 G2 is equipped with two 8" woofers, sixteen 3" full-range speakers and two 1" neodymium HF drivers. They are driven by a light Class-D power amplifier with an enormous 2,000 watts peak power and produce a grunty bass, balanced mids and precise and silky highs. The DynX® DSP technology from LD Systems provides a top-class performance every time and the highest level of freedom from distortion. It includes a multiband limiter which protects against overloading, an EQ, a compressor and a 3-way crossover with run time correction.
The design of the MAUI 28 G2 line array achieves a longer range, increased resistance to feedback and a wider space coverage, which makes separate monitor speakers superfluous. The wave guide of the tweeters has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflections from the floor and ceiling and prevents sidelobe levels and thus achieves an homogeneous dispersion - Your audience hears you in the back row just as clearly as in the front.
With the integrated 4-channel mixer, system presets for mono or stereo configuration and Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, you have full control over the system. Whether you are a singer-songwriter, solo entertainer, DJ or musician in a small band, you will be thrilled with the extraordinary sound and portability of the MAUI 28 G2. The column and the subwoofer can be set up separately: thus, the system is extremely flexible and is also an excellent choice for fixed installations. With a selection of clever transport accessories and special mounting hardware, the MAUI 28 G2 is a well thought out overall solution, down to the last details.
- For monitor and PA sound reinforcement
- Discreet look for inconspicuous use
- Power: 1000 W RMS, 2000 W peak
- Comprises a 2x 8" bass reflex subwoofer and two satellite speakers with 16x 3" Mid / 2x 1" tweeter
- Integrated Class D digital amplifier
- Array arrangement
- Frequency range: 45 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum level: 126 dB
- XLR / TRS combo microphone inputs
- Line input LR XLR / jack combo and RCA input
- Instrument Hi-Z jack input
- MP3 / Bluetooth input with 3.5 mm stereo jack input
- XLR Sub and system out
- Adjustable sub and main level on the upper side
- Protection circuits: DC protection, short circuit, multiband limiter, overheating
- Mono / stereo switchable
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Subwoofer: 370 x 484 x 480 mm / Satellite: 96 x 780/795 x 104 mm
- Weight subwoofer 20.2 kg / Satellite: 5.6 / 5.4 kg
- Birch plywood subwoofer housing
- Aluminium housing head with multipin connectors for simple installation without speaker stands and speaker cables
- Other comments: All prices and specifications subject to change without notice.