Skip to content
- ANALOG - Classic sound of a vintage bucket brigade analog delay circuit
- TAPE - Emulates a classic tube tape echo
- Lo-Fi - A low-fidelity delay that has limited bandwidth and reduced bit-depth to approximate the effects of low sample rate and 8-bit signal processing used in vintage digital delays
- Reverse - A delay where the repeats are played backwards. No dry signal is present when REVERSE is selected.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection